Response Group Workflow Holidays RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to clear the Response Group logins with out know the users passwords? I have set up the Holidays in our Hunt Group. Got the holiday message after hours but normal day-time message played during our business hours. I guessing because their was people still signed in to the response group is why the holiday message didn't play during our business hours.

Monday, November 28, 2016 2:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Jason,

Thanks for your response.

Based on my research, there is no command or script to clear people login information of response group.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by JasonB_88_88 Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:58 PM
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:40 AM

All replies

• Hi JasonB_88_88,

Welcome to post in our forum.

You need to define holidays and holiday sets before you configure the workflow. Use the New-CsRgsHoliday and New-CsRgsHolidaySet cmdlets to define holidays and holiday sets.

If you want to have prompts for calls that are received out of business hours or on holidays, use the New-CsRgsPrompt cmdlet to define the prompt, and use the New-CsRgsCallAction to define the action to be taken after the prompt. For details, see New-CsRgsPrompt and New-CsRgsCallAction, then make sure your CMS with the latest update.
    You could refer to the following link and check the configuration of response group holiday setting
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj688063.aspx

Regards,

Alice Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:45 AM
    Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:08 AM
  • I have already defined the holidays and set the prompts. Is there a cmdlet that will clear the people logged into the response queue?

Thank you for your response.

Thursday, December 1, 2016 1:24 PM
  • Hi Jason,

Thanks for your response.

Based on my research, there is no command or script to clear people login information of response group.

Regards,

Alice Wang

• Marked as answer by JasonB_88_88 Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:58 PM
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:40 AM
  • OK, thank you for your time.
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:59 PM