Chat history not working between Windows and Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• Hi so here is the current setup

Server is Skype for business 2015 on premise

and the email is O365

So if i log in on SFB on PC and start a chat with someone, when i go on my IOS APP the chat is not there it's like it never happened

Same if i chat on my IOS on PC it shows as it never happened

I actived the Conversation history in outlook but it doesn't show in the APP

Can i get some assistance please

Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Gyslainh!

If you want to have continuous conversations in different devices instead of separate chat windows, it is not feasible to achieve it currently.

We highly recommend you vote for it in Skype for Business UserVoice. (Link: https://www.skypefeedback.com/forums/299913-generally-available/suggestions/8628661-continous-conversation-im-roaming-across-devices?page=2&per_page=20). Your kindly response will improve users’ experience with our product.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:47 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 9:35 AM