Cannot Complete the Transfer RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user, who is a delegate for her boss,  who was able to but is no longer able to transfer calls back to his Voice Mail.    This was setup correctly and was working in the past but for some reason stopped working..  She is getting the error message  "Cannot Compete the Transfer".   The lync server admin says the issue is on the client.  This doesn't sound right to me. 

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Friday, October 12, 2012 2:24 PM

Answers

• thanks for the suggestions.  

it seems it was on the client side after all. I had the delegator remove her and re-add her and it seems to have corrected the issue.

thanks again

david

• Proposed as answer by Santosh_More Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kent-Huang Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:48 AM
    Monday, October 15, 2012 3:48 PM

All replies

• Login with her account to another computer and try again.  You will know either it is a client or something else.

Thank you.

Please “Vote As Helpful” and/or “Mark As Answer” if this post helped you.

Friday, October 12, 2012 4:51 PM
  • Hi,

As Igor suggested, test the issue on other client computer. If the issue persists, please try to disable refer support option in the Trunk Configuration to test the issue.

More info for your reference:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2506083

http://blog.parentix.nl/archive/2011/01/04/call-transfer-issue-in-lync-server-2010.aspx

Regards,

Kent Huang

TechNet Community Support ************************************************************************************************************************ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Edited by Kent-Huang Monday, October 15, 2012 5:44 AM
    Monday, October 15, 2012 5:44 AM
  • thanks for the suggestions.  

it seems it was on the client side after all. I had the delegator remove her and re-add her and it seems to have corrected the issue.

thanks again

david

• Proposed as answer by Santosh_More Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kent-Huang Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:48 AM
    Monday, October 15, 2012 3:48 PM