fall -> not responding RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have quite serious problem, I got my new laptop few days ago, gaming laptop. I have Windows 7 and every game is falling. I tried some advice with msconfig, but its useless, i tried run it in XP mode, Vista mode - helpless. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600). Its happening only with games. And these falls are happening randomly. Sometimes it restores and continue normaly, but usually it needs to be ended by task manager.

I belive that you understand, because my english is not as good as i want.
    Please send me response with any idea to my e-mail killream@seznam.cz or post it here.

Thanks

Thursday, December 24, 2009 10:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

When did the issue first occur? Did it happen with the brand new PC when it came?

Is there any error message or blue screen?What is the exact symptom, after double click to run the game or right after the application interface showing up?ing

What kind of game are they? Will windows build-in game such as the Slolitaire encounter the same thing?

In addition, what is the model of your PC? I would suggest install the latest driver for all your devices especially your graphic card, also chipset driver.

Personally, I would suggest 32 bit as 64 bit will encounter more incompability issue playing video game.
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Wednesday, December 30, 2009 6:15 AM
    Friday, December 25, 2009 6:26 AM
  • Hi Dertrill,

Did it occur in all games? As Magon mentioned, please check if the issue occurs in other games such as Slolitaire which came with windows 7. If the issue does not occur in other games, the issue can be game specific. Please confirm with the game manufacturer and check if the game is fully compatible with Windows 7.

Regards,

Linda

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 6:15 AM

All replies

1. Are your drivers up-to-date (video/motherboard chipset)?
    2. Is the laptop getting very hot when the problem occurs?
    3. What other programs are running when you play a game?
    Friday, December 25, 2009 4:54 AM
  • Hi,

When did the issue first occur? Did it happen with the brand new PC when it came?

Is there any error message or blue screen?What is the exact symptom, after double click to run the game or right after the application interface showing up?ing

What kind of game are they? Will windows build-in game such as the Slolitaire encounter the same thing?

In addition, what is the model of your PC? I would suggest install the latest driver for all your devices especially your graphic card, also chipset driver.

Personally, I would suggest 32 bit as 64 bit will encounter more incompability issue playing video game.
    Friday, December 25, 2009 6:26 AM
  • Hi Dertrill,

Did it occur in all games? As Magon mentioned, please check if the issue occurs in other games such as Slolitaire which came with windows 7. If the issue does not occur in other games, the issue can be game specific. Please confirm with the game manufacturer and check if the game is fully compatible with Windows 7.

Regards,

Linda

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 6:15 AM