none
Unable to Share Calender

Question

• Hello Team,

I saw a weired issue yestarday and I have check all could to no avail. All the users with outlook client 2010 could not share caleder and the error is "Error while preparing to send sharing message''.......kindly assist as I have check all possible cause with not headway...it is a fresh installation not migration and the client trying to share the calender are exchange account (not IMAP,POP3 or third party)

"The expert in anything was once a beginner"

Friday, May 18, 2018 8:21 AM

All replies

• http://bfy.tw/ICWu

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Friday, May 18, 2018 7:04 PM
  • Hi Akeem Jagunna,

Try assign calendar's permission to other users:

Then use other mailbox to open this user's calendar:

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 21, 2018 11:13 AM
  • I have done your suggestions and not luck......I have created new profile and still the same

Sunday, May 27, 2018 5:12 PM
  • still the same issue..i have done all I could on the links....still the same...could it be bug or the exchange itself is missing a fix...

Sunday, May 27, 2018 5:14 PM
  • Hi Akeem Jagunna,

Users get this issue at which step, add the permission or open shared calendar?

Have you tried to shared calendar in OWA?

If share calendar in other version of Outlook client, whether this issue will occur?

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 28, 2018 2:30 AM