none
Update task/entity of project server 2013 via rest api/Odata calls RRS feed

• Question

• I need to update task/assignments of the project server 2013 using REST API I am able to get all the tasks/assignment from the server using OData get Method, but when I try to update the data it returns the response 403 Forbidden Is there any way to update data using javascript or IOS
    • Edited by _SunilSoni Thursday, June 4, 2015 10:44 AM
    Thursday, June 4, 2015 10:41 AM

Answers

• I need to update task/assignments of the project server 2013 using REST API I am able to get all the tasks/assignment from the server using OData get Method, but when I try to update the data it returns the response 403 Forbidden Is there any way to update data using javascript or IOS
    I found a way to update...
    • Marked as answer by _SunilSoni Friday, June 19, 2015 7:25 AM
    Friday, June 19, 2015 7:25 AM

All replies

I found a way to update...
    • Marked as answer by _SunilSoni Friday, June 19, 2015 7:25 AM
    Friday, June 19, 2015 7:25 AM
  • Hi Sunil,

Could you please share the way to update a task/assignment within Project Server using Odata or REST.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Pramod

Wednesday, October 7, 2015 6:02 AM
  • I recommend to read the article http://blog.gebekovas.ru/?p=268 in it, I tried to describe in detail how to make changes to projects in Project Server 2013 using REST API

Friday, April 1, 2016 7:38 AM