Outlook tasks don't appear in the Task tab on Outlook, but they are there in Outlook Web App RRS feed

• Question

•  After logging into OWA, every time I make a task it disappears. I will make it in Outlook 2013 and when I click ok, it doesn't show up in my Outlook account. But when I log into OWA they're there. I don't want to use OWA. It's not as robust as I would like. Please help me keep tasks in Outlook, rather than the web app.
    Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,

From the description, the tasks you create in Outlook desktop client do not show up in your Outlook but do show up when logging into OWA, am i correct?

Are you using an Outlook.com account? If so, how did you set up the Outlook.com account in your Outlook desktop client? Did you add it via Auto Account Setup wizard as an Exchange account?

What if we try creating a task in OWA? Can you then see the task in Outlook client?

Besides, please also try resetting the task view in case your tasks were hidden by filters. To do this, go to Tasks, click View tab, click Reset View button.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, July 28, 2017 9:06 AM
    Friday, July 28, 2017 4:41 AM