none
Configure Receive Connector

Question

• Hello,

i need someone help to configure  , which option should tick and which one should untick for both connector 

"default" and "client" to receive emails normally.

thanks 

Friday, February 19, 2016 3:51 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

i need someone help to configure  , which option should tick and which one should untick for both connector 

"default" and "client" to receive emails normally.

thanks 

You shouldn't touch or need to touch those at all. Did you make any changes?  What issue are you trying to solve? 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Friday, February 19, 2016 4:07 PM
  • Hi,

Please find the below article configuring Receive connector

Receive Connector Exchange 2013/2016

Regards,

Praveen

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question.That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you Check out my latest blog posts on Exchange 2016 @ Techrid.com

• Proposed as answer by Praveen Eppili Monday, February 22, 2016 10:21 PM
    Friday, February 19, 2016 5:15 PM
  • Thanks for reply,

i found below error  in my server logs

Inbound authentication failed with error LogonDenied for Receive connector Client. The authentication mechanism"  is Ntlm. The source IP address of the client who tried to authenticate to Microsoft Exchange is [xx.xx.53.214]"

i did some changes before 4 month after changes this warning not appear any more 

now appear again 

i have exchnage 2010

thanks 

Friday, February 19, 2016 5:23 PM
  • please help me
    Saturday, February 20, 2016 11:19 AM
  • Hi,

Here are the default settings on receive connectors, you can restore the default setting to check this issue.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996395%28v=exchg.160%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 22, 2016 3:03 AM