none
task calender in 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I have setup a task calendar to allow a task to work through the weekend. When I double click on the task, go to advanced tab and try to select this task calendar from the drop down box it isn't there as an option - anyone know why? This would be really helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Wes

Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Wes,

I can't reproduce this on Project 2013 professional - no connection to server.  Are you using Project Server?

Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:43 PM
  • No not using server. Using the trial version of the software. Think it was because I was trying to change a calendar of a sub project in the master project. Getting there. Thanks,
    Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:47 PM
  • You'll need to open the subproject directly.
    Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:51 PM
  • Hi Wes

calendar are included in the project file in which they are created. If you want to share a calendar to make it available from any project file must use the Organizer (File/ Info/ Organizer).

Organizer

After opening the Organizer, you must pass(Copy) the calendar to share included in the project to the enterprise global template Global.MPT. Note: The source Project of the transfer must be loaded into memory.

Regards  

Ignacio Martín Microsoft MVP for Project TEL: 34 913149977 MOV: 34 609156333

Saturday, April 13, 2013 2:34 AM