email access RRS feed

• Question

• I can't open my email from my lap top
    • Moved by Steve Fan Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:19 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Saturday, April 13, 2019 9:18 PM

All replies

• Hi Joan Gosz.

Which kind of email account (IMAP, POP) are you using?
    Do you see an error message?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:20 PM
  • Hi Joan,

In order to find the solution more efficiently, I'd like to clarify the following question:

What email client do you use? If you are using Microsoft Outlook, you may first check when you can logon to access email from the webmail interface in a browser.

Besides, as Luigi stated, it would be helpful if you could tell us the account type you are using and the error message you got when encountering the issue.

Meanwhile, you can try starting Outlook in safe mode (outlook.exe /safe) to see whether it helps. 

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:52 AM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 3:17 AM
  • Dear Joan,

Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that we can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:52 AM
  • Hi Joan,

Any further query here? Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance on this issue.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:27 AM