Windows Base Language is Spanish, but Windows update in control panel showing in English RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a machine Windows 7 installed base with English and Spanish language pack installed on it.

All other things show in Spanish except Windows Update in Control panel and Remote Desktop Connection are shown in English.

Can any one help on that.

Thanks,

Rasiq

RasiqM

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:31 PM

All replies

• Hi RMoh,

We could get into Control Panel and click “Time and language”, then tap or click Region and language.

Tap or click the language that you want to use, and then tap or click Set as primary. The language you choose will appear at the top of the Languages list.

If the issue still insists, we could try create a new user account to check.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:29 AM
  • Thanks Carl, Will check and let you know.

Regards,

Rasiq

RasiqM

Thursday, March 2, 2017 2:03 PM
  • Carl, this is how it show in control panel for windows Update

Below is language setting set in Region and language.

If MSTSC is launched it is not in Espanola.

Please suggest.. Thanks

RasiqM

Thursday, March 2, 2017 5:49 PM
  • Hi RMoh,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for the screenshot.

Based on my search and test, if we only install the Spanish language package, it doesn’t cover the entire system. If we want all the system display Spanish, I suggest that we could install a system based on Spanish.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 20, 2017 9:15 AM