AutoCAD 2015 LT APPCRASH RRS feed

• Question

• My colleague had started working on sequencing AutoCAD 2015 LT. He followed the recipe located at this blog which is working well except when we close the app on the client. We are getting an APPCRASH notice.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: acadlt.exe
    Application Version: 26.0.51.0
    Application Timestamp: 52f4b310
    Fault Module Name: clr.dll
    Fault Module Version: 4.0.30319.34209
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5348961e

And then we close the program.

The clr.dll has the same permissions on the client and sequencer.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,
    Robert

Friday, July 10, 2015 8:29 PM

Answers

• Tiberivs,

Researching the Autodesk DWG recipe here, I managed to get rid of the APPCRASH for AutoCAD 2015 LT by following this piece of the recipe.

"Change the Target in the following section to point to the hardcoded path of dwgviewer.exe (in this case acadlt.exe). The <Package GUID> and <Version GUID> shown in the example should be replaced by the Package GUID and VersionGUID of your sequence."

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 3:47 PM

All replies

• Did you use SP2 hotfix4 as sequencer?
    Sunday, July 12, 2015 10:58 PM

Monday, July 13, 2015 1:55 PM
  • Tiberivs,

Researching the Autodesk DWG recipe here, I managed to get rid of the APPCRASH for AutoCAD 2015 LT by following this piece of the recipe.

"Change the Target in the following section to point to the hardcoded path of dwgviewer.exe (in this case acadlt.exe). The <Package GUID> and <Version GUID> shown in the example should be replaced by the Package GUID and VersionGUID of your sequence."

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 3:47 PM