ADFS Certification & Proxy RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am in need for some assistance with this ADFS issue:

We currently have and ADFS server 2008 R2 which is in a .local domain and is authenticating with the AD for a cloud proxy solution. I would like to install a proxy server which will allow external access to the ADFS, however I understand I must match the certificates on the ADFS with the proxy.

My questions are:

1. How can I replace the self-signed certificate currently installed on the (.local) ADFS server, with our wild-card public certificate? when i try to do so, it shows an error that the certificate does not match the server.
    2. How do I sync the ADFS server with the ADFS proxy - certificates-wise?

Thanks in advance!

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:13 AM

Answers

• Hi,

We mainly focus on ADDS related question in current forum, there is not so much about ADFS aspect here. If you need any further assistance on this, please try to post in the dedicated forum below, that's where most ADFS experts hang out:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=Geneva

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, October 26, 2015 6:48 AM