Outlook error [800CCC0E-0-0-430] RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anybody know what this error code means?  [800CCC0E-0-0-430]  It says "Error synchronizing with server", but all the settings are the same as when I was using Thunderbird and I never had issues syncing with that. 

Thanks.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:31 AM

Answers

• Hi,

May I know what type of account you are using in Outlook? IMAP or POP3?

Please double confirm the account settings are correct and check if the "Test Account Settings" works well. If possible, visit the email service provider's website to check if there is any reference about the account settings in Outlook.

You may also need to disable the anti-virus program temporarily to check if it is related.

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

May I know what type of account you are using in Outlook? IMAP or POP3?

Please double confirm the account settings are correct and check if the "Test Account Settings" works well. If possible, visit the email service provider's website to check if there is any reference about the account settings in Outlook.

You may also need to disable the anti-virus program temporarily to check if it is related.

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:23 AM
  • Hola 

Tengo este mismo problema. Al desactivar antivirus todo funciona correctamente pero al volver a conectarlo deja de sincronizar

qué puedo hacer?

Podrían ayudarme?

Gracias

Un saludo

Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:30 PM
  • Are you serious? Disable anti-virus? Do you have any idea how many emails I receive daily that are quarantined due to virus detection? Why don't you advise people to smash their computers against the wall? It will guarantee that Outlook will no longer get an error code. 
    Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:13 PM