Canon scanner issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

One canon scanner of my company stopped working, my stuff cannot find the root of this issue, model is lide 25, anybody can help me?

Sunday, July 9, 2017 5:10 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you got any error messages? Did the issue occur before?

Based on your description, first please check the connection between scanner and your Windows, make sure it works properly.

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted, please update the driver to the latest version or try compatibility mode and check the result.

You can download the latest driver from Canon website.

CanoScan LiDE 25 DRIVERS&DOWNLOADS

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/support-scanners-canoscan-series/canoscan-lide-25?tab=drivers_downloads

In addition, for Canon scanner issue, you can also connect Canon support for further help.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Tony_Tao Monday, July 10, 2017 2:12 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ronaider Monday, July 10, 2017 10:57 AM
    Monday, July 10, 2017 2:11 AM
  • Have you try to get the latest driver from manufacturer website?

My company used to have scanning problem with Canon LIDE 110 when using with MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03.

I tried:

1. Pluging the scanner to other computers somtimes it fixed the problem.

2. Use Windows Fax And Scan. It seems that is a problem of MP Navigator EX.

• Marked as answer by Ronaider Monday, July 10, 2017 10:56 AM
    Monday, July 10, 2017 2:26 AM

All replies

• To enable us to help you better, you need to provide as many details as you can about the problem you are facing with. e.g. what is LED/lamp status, what have you/your stuff done for resolution, etc.  

Ashidacchi

Sunday, July 9, 2017 5:37 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got any error messages? Did the issue occur before?

Based on your description, first please check the connection between scanner and your Windows, make sure it works properly.

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted, please update the driver to the latest version or try compatibility mode and check the result.

You can download the latest driver from Canon website.

CanoScan LiDE 25 DRIVERS&DOWNLOADS

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/support-scanners-canoscan-series/canoscan-lide-25?tab=drivers_downloads

In addition, for Canon scanner issue, you can also connect Canon support for further help.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Tony_Tao Monday, July 10, 2017 2:12 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ronaider Monday, July 10, 2017 10:57 AM
    Monday, July 10, 2017 2:11 AM
  • Have you try to get the latest driver from manufacturer website?

My company used to have scanning problem with Canon LIDE 110 when using with MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03.

I tried:

1. Pluging the scanner to other computers somtimes it fixed the problem.

2. Use Windows Fax And Scan. It seems that is a problem of MP Navigator EX.

• Marked as answer by Ronaider Monday, July 10, 2017 10:56 AM
    Monday, July 10, 2017 2:26 AM
  • Thanks Tony and Hung it works nicely now.
    Monday, July 10, 2017 10:56 AM