Report Viewwer in SharePoint RRS feed

• Question

• HI When i view my Report in BIDs Report Viewer alignments are perfect but when i uploaded the report to share point and view reports in Report viewer of share point, the column width of the table in report gets altered. Not sure what ll be the issue?
    Ravi.S Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
    Monday, May 23, 2011 7:10 AM

Answers

• I figured out the issue.

See if i have a word of ten charecter long, i provided a space of only 5 charecters in my design so it gets wrpped in SSRS preview. But not gets wrapped in share point SSRS web part. Thats reason behind the alignment issues.

I checked by options setting can grow false . Still the word not get wrapped in share Point SSRS web part,

• Marked as answer by Ravi Subbiah Monday, June 6, 2011 10:16 AM
    Friday, May 27, 2011 6:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest that you should check the system contains the following dll files.

Microsoft.reportviewer.common.dll
    Microsoft.reportviewer.processingobject.dll
    Microsoft.reportviewer.webforms.dll
    Microsoft.reportviewer.winforms.dll - For windows applications

In addition, please have a try to IISRRESET.

Best Regards
    David Hu

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:38 AM
  • I figured out the issue.

See if i have a word of ten charecter long, i provided a space of only 5 charecters in my design so it gets wrpped in SSRS preview. But not gets wrapped in share point SSRS web part. Thats reason behind the alignment issues.

I checked by options setting can grow false . Still the word not get wrapped in share Point SSRS web part,

• Marked as answer by Ravi Subbiah Monday, June 6, 2011 10:16 AM
    Friday, May 27, 2011 6:58 AM