locked
Enrollment problem (Intune MDM) RRS feed

  • Question

  • So im trying to enroll a client via the MDM/Intune onboarding package, i defined the policy in Intune and distributed it, but the policy gives the error "0x87D1FDE8 : Remediation failed".

    Just to clarify first, is it still needed to run Inside Previews for this to work after the Anniversary Update? My client is running the Anniv. update (W10 pro, 10.0.14393).  

    I have tried following the troubleshooting tips here, but "Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > DeviceManagement-Enterprise-Diagnostic-Provider" is not showing any error relating to this policy, and "Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Sense > Operational" is empty (0 events).

    I have checked that Telemetry and diagsnostics service + elam is running, and that the "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Advanced Threat Protection" registry key exists.

    Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:53 AM

All replies

  • Hi,
    In order to help us troubleshoot this issue, I'd like to ask you to send us some additional information:

    1. In order to understand which policy failed, in the Intune console, go to “Policy” Tab, filter by “returns an error” and copy the policy name, OMA-URI and Error that failed.
    2. In order to validate the configuration is correct, in Intune console, please go to “Add or Edit OMA-URI setting” and copy the values you configured.

    Please reply back to the email address on your welcome email with the details.

    Thanks,
    Tomer


    Tuesday, August 9, 2016 3:32 PM