Chinese handwriting for Windows 10 Enterprise RRS feed

• Question

• My university mandates the use of Windows 10 Enterprise. I could handwrite Chinese on my Surface in Windows 10 Pro, but after the conversion, I cannot.  Is there way around this?  Thank you
    Monday, October 23, 2017 4:50 AM

All replies

• Kindly go through the following:

Windows 10 Chinese Setup:
    Handwriting, Speech, and Language Packs

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Monday, October 23, 2017 8:17 AM
  • On input side, Enterprise edition has the same feature as Pro edition, so don’t worry, you could enable Chinese Handwriting input on your machine.

Detailed steps here.

Windows 10 Chinese Setup:

Handwriting, Speech, and Language Packs Handwriting

https://www.pinyinjoe.com/windows-10/windows-10-chinese-handwriting-speech-display-language-packs.htm

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:50 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:27 AM
  • Reply to 24 Oct 2017 message:

Yes, I can follow those steps,  but the "options" key is not showing "handwriting" or "download language pack."  "Searching Windows for Language Updates" scrolls for awhile and then turns off.  I am then left with only "Add a keyboard"

Thanks for any help.....

Thursday, November 30, 2017 2:52 AM
  • Yes, I'm having exactly the same problem as Bo Y's.
    Friday, December 1, 2017 2:45 AM
  • <style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #dca10d} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} span.s1 {font: 12.0px '.PingFang HK'} </style>

https://youtu.be/8L_WmryFBv0

安裝中文手寫輸入法教學示範 Win10 Oct 2018 v1809

Install Chinese Handwriting Input in Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 Demo

Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:17 PM