manage mobile phone problem RRS feed

• Question

• hello,

i have one user in exchange 2010 sp1 that has an empty Mobile phone managment and propably because of that reason we cant sync a new phone with the mailbox.

any ideas how to clear/delete an empty "manage mobile phone" ?

thanks,

Berto

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:57 AM

Answers

• Based on my research, Mobile Phone Manager is free mobile manager software to manage mobile data, transfer phone data, backup phone files between mobile and PC.

Both the mobile phone and the Mobile Phone Manager application is provided by the third party provider that is independent of Microsoft, we have no sufficient information for it. I would suggest you contact your mobile phone support service to remove the broken application. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Fiona E:v-fiolia@microsoft.com
    • Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:22 AM
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:43 AM

All replies

• hello,

i have one user in exchange 2010 sp1 that has an empty ,obile phone managment and propably because of that reason we cant sync a new phone with the mailbox.

any ideas how to clear/delete an empty "manage mobile phone" ?

thanks,

Berto

• Merged by Fiona_Liao Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:46 AM duplicated
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:48 AM
  • Based on my research, Mobile Phone Manager is free mobile manager software to manage mobile data, transfer phone data, backup phone files between mobile and PC.

Both the mobile phone and the Mobile Phone Manager application is provided by the third party provider that is independent of Microsoft, we have no sufficient information for it. I would suggest you contact your mobile phone support service to remove the broken application. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Fiona E:v-fiolia@microsoft.com
    • Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:22 AM
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:43 AM
  • Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:45 AM