How does the Calendar owner still receive notifications when a diary appointment has been booked RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Hoping someone can help.   I have been given Delegate access to my colleague's outlook so that I can put meetings in his diary too.  He would still like to receive a notification when a meeting has been scheduled.  How do I do this please?

Many thanks in advance.

Monday, January 13, 2020 12:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Bear,

In this situation, please select the option "My delegate only, but send a copy of meeting requests and responses to me" or "My delegate and me" when your colleague gives you delegate access.

My delegates only, but send a copy of meeting requests and responses to me: If you choose this, manager will receive an invite only see “No Response Required”, and delegate will receive the invite normal with accept/decline options.

My delegates and me: When you choose this option, both manager and delegate will receive the meeting requests (normal with accept/decline options).

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 2:42 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 8:56 AM