Cannot put signature in my Outlook 2010 for Windows 10 (classic shell) RRS feed

• Question

• Can you tell me how to add a signature for my outlook 2010.  I have a new Windows 10 computer but put the classic shell on it and when I go to add a signature in options, it freezes and won't let me add the signature.
    Monday, July 8, 2019 5:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When you click the Signature button, Outlook hangs and you are not able to add a signature, right?

This issue occurs if you install an Office subscription on a PC that has pre-installed Microsoft Office desktop apps. Please go to Settings > Apps and Features, if Microsoft Office desktop apps is here, uninstall it. Then repair your Office installation. If you can't find Microsoft Office desktop apps, please just repair your Office installation and see if there is any difference.

Besides, if the issue persists, it is suggested to install the latest updates.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 3:11 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:23 AM