quick parts in skype for business RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

can i use keyboard short cuts for commonly used words instead for typing it every time. this will save my time.  I am asking for something like quick parts feature (outlook feature) in Skype for business?

is there any feature available to support this ?

thanks

• Edited by Nikhil0041 Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:56 PM
    Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:56 PM

All replies

• There is nothing like this in the SfB client. I would recommend using a third party macro tool to do this for you.
    • Proposed as answer by Tyler Poston Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:59 PM
    Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:01 PM
  • Hi Nikhil0041,

Base on my research, there is no feature like the quick parts in skype for business client .You could add your idea to make the SFB better in the skype feedback.

https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:18 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:23 AM