Need Windows Vista Business ISO Downliad Link RRS feed

• Question

• Need Windows Vista Business ISO Downliad Link. I kept the disk somewhere . I am not sure where. I kind of lost it. I must have taken it for installation and kept it some place. and lost the disc. Now I am left with the box and key which I purchased from the shop.

i want ISO to download. If some one could direct me to the Digital River ISO download link. that would be helpful.

Thanks.

Digish A D

Monday, November 5, 2012 6:28 AM

Answers

• Hi,

There’s no download link of Vista form Microsoft Website. I’m afraid you need to continue contact Customer Service for further help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Leo   Huang

TechNet Subscriber Support

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

Leo Huang

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You need to contact our Customer Service for help:

http://www.microsoft.com/microsoftservices/en/us/contact.aspx

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

Leo Huang

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:12 AM
  • I know what they will tell. We are responsible only for 90 days. After wards, we wont be responsible. If you lost the disk. Get new operating system. I paid 120$ for Vista. They wont care about that.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 3:10 PM
  • Hi,

There’s no download link of Vista form Microsoft Website. I’m afraid you need to continue contact Customer Service for further help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Leo   Huang

Leo Huang

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:58 AM
  • Dont you think that, it is a short coming from microsoft and their product being digital, it is their responsibilty from their end to provide me the iso down load, If I lost the hard copy as I paid so much cash, when I bought their product.

I am scared of downloading from torrents as they might be loaded with viruses which will call home. I have to call. It is like, my working hours and thei working hours are same, and I find it hard to call at working hours. I am trying to call, no worries. Indian Microsoft customer support was very friendly(sarcasm). Now it is philippines or something, it is a bit better. I am trying to call. Lat time I called for office suite, they said to me to go buy a new one.

I had to contact customer suppport in US through mail to get download link. I have to check what happens this time when I call Indian customer support. If you could, Could you please tell me, How to contact email support by mail.

Thanks,

In Advance.

Monday, November 26, 2012 4:33 AM