none
MessageTrackingLog EventId: PROCESS Source: STOREDRIVE

Question

• I have problem with one mailbox. I can see in message tracking log mail. But mail is not in Users mailbox.

I have even enabled single item recovery, and try to search mailbox, but could not get any  results for that specific theme.  Mail was not in deletions, not in Purges and not in Versions.

What does EventID Process mean, it should be delivered. This event id is missing ?

Exchange is 2010.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 3:33 PM

All replies

• Is there a restricted view on the inbox?

Is the problem repeatable on both OWA and in Outlook?

Has the user connected using a POP client that took all the mail off the server?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:19 PM
  • These happens only with receiving calendar invitation from outside. But not always. I believe it is somehow related to BlackBerry.

And user has single item  recovery enabled.  But event is not found in inbox. But same invitation “calendar” is delivered to other mailbox with event ID : delivered….  No inbox rule.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:38 PM
  • Hi,

EventId: PROCESS; Source: STOREDRIVE is means that the message was successfully processed.

Since you doubt it’s Blackberry problem, have you ever configured the Mailbox account on other Mobile device, such as Windows Phone or Iphone, Android for test?

How about following ED’s suggestion to make a test in Outlook or OWA? What’s the result with them?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 19, 2016 10:46 AM
  • Normal is  :  

Source :STOREDRIVER

EventId:DELIVER

He get :

Source :STOREDRIVER

EventId:PROCESS

There is never  event DELIVER, for missing externla invites !

Friday, February 19, 2016 10:58 AM
  • Hi,

Event ID: process means that the message was successfully processed.

Since you doubt it's Blackberry problem, how about using other device make a test.

Is there any NDR report?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 22, 2016 6:31 AM
  • Check if the recipient has the sender listed as a Delegate with the option Deliver meeting requests... set to "My delegates only". This will also result in above behaviour.
    Monday, October 23, 2017 12:29 PM