Enable "Request a Delivery Receipt" for all Outlook Emails by Default RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Is there is any way to enable "Request a Delivery Receipt" for all new outlook emails by default ? I have to manually check (click) "Request a Delivery Receipt" option for every email.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Thursday, June 17, 2010 12:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

To request delivery receipts on all messages you send in Microsoft Outlook 2002, Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, follow these steps:

===============

1.       On the Tools menu, click Options.

2.       On the Preferences tab, click E-mail Options, and then click Tracking Options.

3.       Under For all messages I send, request, click to select the Delivery receipt check box, and then click OK.

In Outlook 2010, try this:

==========

1.       Click File > Options > Mail.

2.       Under Tracking Options, check the box before: Delivery receipt confirming the message was delivered to the recipient's e-mail server

As I have not heard from you for several days. I will go ahead and close this thread. If this issue is not resolved or you have any questions, please feel free to reply to us and this thread will be re-opened.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

Friday, June 18, 2010 5:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

To request delivery receipts on all messages you send in Microsoft Outlook 2002, Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, follow these steps:

===============

1.       On the Tools menu, click Options.

2.       On the Preferences tab, click E-mail Options, and then click Tracking Options.

3.       Under For all messages I send, request, click to select the Delivery receipt check box, and then click OK.

In Outlook 2010, try this:

==========

1.       Click File > Options > Mail.

2.       Under Tracking Options, check the box before: Delivery receipt confirming the message was delivered to the recipient's e-mail server

As I have not heard from you for several days. I will go ahead and close this thread. If this issue is not resolved or you have any questions, please feel free to reply to us and this thread will be re-opened.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

Friday, June 18, 2010 5:29 AM
  • Thanks Sally Tang for solving my problem. Your post really helps me.

Regards,

Friday, June 18, 2010 6:05 AM
  • PLease advice the way for office outlook 2010
    Wednesday, August 2, 2017 3:19 AM