powerpoint sharing error in android app. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear develop team.

I have a request to fix powerpoint sharing error. While meeting with android app.

I can not see presenter's painting and any annotation on powerpoint sheet

It's working when I use my lapton widows OS but not working with android cellphone.

Please fix this issue asap. I need this function for my business.

Thank you.

• Edited by hyun-K Wednesday, August 29, 2018 8:45 AM
    Wednesday, August 29, 2018 8:44 AM

Answers

• Hi hyun-K,

Based on my test in our environment, it is working when we use the annotation option in the PC, however, as you said, we also can’t see presenter's painting and any annotation in the Android cellphone, the version of Skype for Business in the Android is 6.20.0.3. it seems this is the default behavior for now.

In addition, you could provide your suggestions or feedback in the following link, we and hope this problem will be solved in the near future:
    https://office365.uservoice.com/ 

Best Regard,
    Evan
    • Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, August 30, 2018 6:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by hyun-K Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:51 AM
    Thursday, August 30, 2018 2:25 AM

All replies

• Hi hyun-K,

Based on my test in our environment, it is working when we use the annotation option in the PC, however, as you said, we also can’t see presenter's painting and any annotation in the Android cellphone, the version of Skype for Business in the Android is 6.20.0.3. it seems this is the default behavior for now.

In addition, you could provide your suggestions or feedback in the following link, we and hope this problem will be solved in the near future:
    https://office365.uservoice.com/ 

Best Regard,
    Evan
    • Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, August 30, 2018 6:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by hyun-K Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:51 AM
    Thursday, August 30, 2018 2:25 AM
  • Hi hyun-K,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regard,
    Evan
    Friday, August 31, 2018 2:18 AM
  • Hi Evan,

Thank you for your answer.

I will try to suggest this issue to office365

I hope they can fix it as soon as possible.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:58 AM