Sharepoint integration Fail to Set server defaults RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I trying to configure the sharepoint intergration by using sql 2005 standard edition with wss 3.0 

I already configure the reporting service in sql server reporting service management tool.

but when i try go to the central administration and click set the Server defaults it show me error like that  

An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode. --> The operation  is not supported on a report server that runs in native mode. ---> The operation  is not supported on a report server that runs in native mode. 

I am using the Negotiate (Kerberos) window Authentication and not allow the anynomous user. 

Please help

Thanks! 

------------------------------------------------------------ ---Tola---
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:15 PM

Answers

• Hi Tola Dy,

This situation is caused by pointing to a Reporting Services URL that is from a native mode (non-SharePoint integrated) installation.

You need to create a Reporting Services database in SharePoint integrated mode using Reporting Services Configuration tool. For more information, please refer to:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb283151(SQL.90).aspx

Thanks,

Qiao Wei

• Marked as answer by Tola Dy Friday, July 15, 2011 1:42 AM
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:31 AM