none
Which Properties can be changed in AuthN Workflow without requiring user re-registration RRS feed

• Question

• I understand there has been similar questions but to clarify:

Are there any settings in QA Gate that can be changed without requiring the users to re-register?

If so.. which settings can be changed.

I've read a post that suggests you can't change anything without requiring re-registration and I've also read a post that suggested you can add but not remove or modify questions.

If I go through the process before Submitting it suggests Clear Registration is set to False and XOML has changed.

Can someone please provide a definite answer on this one.

Thanks.

Monday, November 24, 2014 2:46 AM

All replies

• You can change whole workflow without requirement of re-registration.

As you have written - if you would go through this process, before submitting changes you can see "Clear Registration" is False - so it won't clear registered users. Users that were registered before would be presented with old workflow (so for example 3 questions and OTP email gate) and new users or those who would re-register would be presented with new set (for example 6 questions and OTP SMS).

If you would check "Clear Registration" in workflow, all users would be known as not registered so all of them have to re-register themselves.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Monday, November 24, 2014 11:59 AM