none
After I print a document , printer does not stop and printing white papers until I stop print service or power down the printer RRS feed

• Question

• hello dear sir

I have the problem with my printers in my office . the printers are HP laser jet 1300 and 2035.

my problems is : After I print a document , printer does not stop and printing white papers until I stop print service or power down the printer.

whenI push ctrl+p  to print ,

some files like shockwave.shd appears in this address." c:\windows\system 32\spooler\printers". and these files never vanished unless i stop the print spooler.

I know that  : The following briefly describes the purpose of SPL, SHD, and TMP files:

SPL files are the actual spool (print job) files.

TMP files are usually associated with LPR print jobs.

SHD files provide information about which printer the print job was sent to and from whom the print job came. An SHD file is a "shadow" file that keeps track of what logical printer a (same number) xxxxx.spl file goes to. It also contains the file's order in the queue, the user who sent the file to the printer, and other information. These files are usually deleted unless the logical printer settings state otherwise.

but these files  never vanished and untils these file were removed manually , printer cant print at all.

please help me .

Sunday, December 6, 2015 5:54 AM