some questions regarding Energy Report RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have two laptops from Toshiba, one is 4 years old and the other one is few weeks

I ran the powercfg -energy command in both of the laptops

Report 1 laptop Toshiba l655-11n win 7 64bit

Report 2 laptop Toshiba c55- win 8.1 64bit

the only help I need is some clarifications on the error and warning parts

Thanks

Friday, December 13, 2013 8:38 AM

Answers

All replies

• What errors do you get? Please post

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, December 14, 2013 2:26 PM
  • What errors do you get? Please post

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

I am sorry, but I don't know what's wrong with MS technet I am using FireFox and I couldn't reply or edit.

Anyway I changed to IE and it works. I tried when I first posted this thread to attach the files but, the website is allowing me to insert any link. because they say the account need to be verified. what should I do

Saturday, December 14, 2013 7:36 PM
  • Verify the account, you usually get a mail once u register.

Sunday, December 15, 2013 4:28 PM
  • https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7E75D563E6A1883%21374

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7E75D563E6A1883%21373

• Edited by fadi_nzr Sunday, December 15, 2013 11:08 PM
    Sunday, December 15, 2013 11:07 PM
  • Check  :  http://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/windows-7-will-not-sleep/

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:53 PM
  • This is what i saw in the shared files :

Platform Power Management Capabilities:ACPI _PSD Object Failed Validation
    There is a problem with the definition of the ACPI _PSD object on this computer. Installing the latest system firmware (BIOS) may resolve this issue.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:55 PM
  • This is what i saw in the shared files :

Platform Power Management Capabilities:ACPI _PSD Object Failed Validation
    There is a problem with the definition of the ACPI _PSD object on this computer. Installing the latest system firmware (BIOS) may resolve this issue.

I already have the least BIOS version. what is the other solution !

what about this error

"Platform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) Disabled"

Thursday, December 19, 2013 7:26 AM
  • Check :

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/platform-power-management-capabilitiespci-express/8611ba23-8091-46ac-b1f3-97cba5b43455

Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:03 PM
  • I have tried this before and didn't work for me !
    Friday, December 20, 2013 12:52 AM
  • Hi,

<snip>

I tried when I first posted this thread to attach the files but, the website is allowing me to insert any link. because they say the account need to be verified. what should I do

The current verification thread is here:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ceb31cd8-39fc-4af9-ac77-1dff965dfcf0/verify-your-account-10?forum=reportabug

Post in there and a moderator will verify your account.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 12,420+ strong and growing)

• Proposed as answer by arnavsharma Thursday, December 26, 2013 9:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by arnavsharma Friday, January 3, 2014 3:51 PM
    Friday, December 20, 2013 12:55 AM
  • thank you so much and willingly signed up for the petition
    is there any problem with using FireFox in TechNet
    Friday, December 20, 2013 3:18 AM
  • Check :

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/platform-power-management-capabilitiespci-express/8611ba23-8091-46ac-b1f3-97cba5b43455

I have tried this before and didn't work for me !
    Friday, December 20, 2013 7:14 PM
  • Use an updated version of FF.

• Proposed as answer by arnavsharma Thursday, December 26, 2013 9:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by arnavsharma Friday, January 3, 2014 3:51 PM
    Saturday, December 21, 2013 1:53 PM