Enterprise network with multiple sites & FCS installtion approach RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

What should be the approach for FCS deployment when it comes to the organization which has multiple site across globe and require multiple FCS deployments . I have a few points whihc require clarifications...
    1. What is understand is, we need to start with FCS Enterprise managment console with WSUS from the top (primary site) and go through the downlevel enterprise managment console deployments (with WSUS as downstream configuration).
    2. What should be the deciding factors to have multiple FCS deployments in a network across the sites? Is it bandwidth? is it number of clients? is it managment ease?
    3. If i have say 8000 clients in different sites and have good bandwidth..can i still have 1 FCS deployment (may be five\six server topology since clients are 8000) and manage all the clients ? or number of sites though bandwith is good can require multiple fcs deployments using enterprise management console?
    4. Any other factor that we need to be consider before deciding on multiple FCS deplyments in a network?

Any suggestions will be highly apprected.

Regards,
    Rohit
    Friday, February 19, 2010 7:18 AM

Answers