IAG File Access - 'Show Mapped Drives' RRS feed

• Question

• I may be being a bit daft here, but can't seem to figure out the 'Show Mapped Drives' option in the File Access configuration.  I've been able to successfully configure Home Drive access (pulled from AD) as well as manually publish shares.  I'd like to use the 'Map Drive' function but the IAG User Guide is close to useless and can't seem to find much on the web about it.

I have a basic logon script (logon.bat) in the NETLOGON share that is configured in the user's profile in AD. It successfully maps a drive on logon to a PC.  The User Guide seems to indicate that other than selecting the option, nothing else needs to be done in File Access configuration.  But I get nothing, but I also don't know what I'm expecting to see.

I've left script engine blank, but tried every combination I can think of to reference the logon.bat file.  I'm lost.

Running IAG SP2, client is XP SP3.

Any thoughts?
    • Moved by Keith Alabaster Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:46 PM Wrong Forum (From:Forefront Edge Security - General)
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 6:13 PM

Answers

• Well, go away for the afternoon and come back seems to be the solution. Weird, I would suspect some sort of replication issue except there's only 1 DC...
    • Marked as answer by D N G Monday, January 26, 2009 7:22 PM
    Monday, January 26, 2009 7:21 PM