MacOS High Sierra - Skype4B Present Desktop Bug RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

We have a Bug on our Skype4B MacOS Clients. If someone wants to present their desktops on MacOS in a direct call or in a meeting, this only works in the first 10-15 minutes, after that the viewers get black screen and the one who presented his desktop doesn't get anything. We have a hybrid environment with O365 and Lync 2013, Exchange 2010.

Currently all users are on premisse. We tried with an online user, the error did not occur. We do not plan to move all users at the moment.

Does anyone already know this bug?

Monday, March 26, 2018 1:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Orcus,

If you set your account in windows computer, does the issue persist?

Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

Did you try to use Lync 2011 ?please use it and make a test,whether this issue was disappear.

Please update your client to the latest version.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 8:01 AM
  • Hi Leon-lu,

• The issue is user-independent and it does not exist on the Windows Client, Skype for Business 2016 MSO (16.0.8431.2110).
    • Yes, other user have the same problem on Mac but not on Windows computer.
    • The problem does not occur on the Lync 2011 v14.4.3(170308)  client.
    • We already use the latest Skyp4B v16.15.166 client on Mac.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 3:03 PM
  • I guess that nobody from the forum can help me directly, so maybe someone now whom I can turn to?

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:16 AM