none
on my iphone Password Incorrect enter the password for the exchange account "outlook"

Question

• Suddenly started getting the above message on my iphone when trying to access new emails.  Not receiving new emails, nor am I able to delete any.  I can access new emails on my outlook account via PC, though.

Thank you for any help.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What's your account configured in iPhone? Exchange domain account or Outlook.com account?

Please log in to your own account and confirm if the "two-step verification" is enabled for your account. If that is the case, please switch off the two way verification to allow the smartphone mail app to retrieve mails directly through a single password. 

Additionally, this forum focuses on some general discussion about Outlook desktop application. Therefore, I suggest we can also post the issue in Outlook for iPhone forum for more professional suggestions:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_imobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:09 AM