Connectivity Problem with Outlook 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• My Outlook 2013 appears to be off line since 12:05 this afternoon.  I have not received any emails since then and I have a red X circle on my Outlook Icon on my tool bar

Friday, January 19, 2018 7:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Gevans,

Please go to Send /Receive, click on the button of Work Offline  and see if this can fix the issue:

If the issue persists, please collect the connection status at the right bottom then we can do further research on this.

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 22, 2018 6:41 AM
  • Hi Gevans,

I am writing to see how everything is going with the issue. Was my reply helpful? If yes, do you mind helping mark it as answer to close the thread so that others who might have a similar issue can more easily search for the information?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:54 AM