MSCOM 2007 SP1 login failures RRS feed

• Question

• I have a single server System Center 2007SP1 server. I recently changed SDK service and Config service startup accounts from Local System to a Domain admin account. This is the same domain account I use for my run as accounts. I also changed the password on this account, and modified accordingly in the Security run as account in the Admin area. Though the agents are all in a healthy state, System Center is monitoring, alerting, and notifying properly, I see many Security ID 675 (login failures) from my System Center server on my domain controllers. I'm missing a password somewhere, but I can't find where. Any help appreciated.
    Saturday, March 26, 2011 7:38 PM

Answers

• Hello Col,

It is different with SCOM 2007, SCE 2007 doesn't support to use a Domain admin to replace Local System. This kind of behaviour is by design.

I'm afraid you should change it back to "Local System" to make the system working properly.

Thanks,

Yog Li -- Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Yog Li Tuesday, April 5, 2011 9:27 AM
    Monday, March 28, 2011 11:57 AM