MS Office Professional 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed this on my pc and it performs well with Windows 7.  I have Windows 7 on my net book but it has no cd/dvd drive.  I want to copy this software to my net book so that I can use it when I am away from my desk.  How to do it?  I know that it can be used on a mobile device which is used by the owner of the software.  My net book is my mobile device.  How do I get it loaded on my net book?
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 4:17 AM

Answers

• You will have to run the setup from the installation files.  You can copy the contents of the CD to a USB thumb and install from the USB thumb drive.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by GrayLadyDown Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:15 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:38 AM

All replies

• You will have to run the setup from the installation files.  You can copy the contents of the CD to a USB thumb and install from the USB thumb drive.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by GrayLadyDown Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:15 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:38 AM
  • This worked -- however -- I cannot activate it on the net book.  Looks like I will have to buy another copy!!!  
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:16 PM