SFB 2015 mobile error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I receive below error on a environment  on-premise Sfb 2015coexist with Lync 2010 + TMG 2010 reserve proxy. lyncdiscover is point to Lync 2010 and we add a new web external service for sfb server. SFB user can login mobile success but keep receive error below.  I try to made call around 10 minutes there is no drop call issue..

Thanks.

Monday, October 3, 2016 1:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Mick,

By this issue, we suggest you update Skype for business to latest or re-install Skype for business client on mobile to check if the issue persist.  

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know and we will pleasure to help you. If the above suggestion are helpful to you, please mark it as answer so that someone who has similar issue could find this thread as soon as possible. 

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by jim-xu Monday, October 17, 2016 2:22 AM
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:44 AM

All replies

• Hi

to troubleshoot this further, grab the mobile application log and open it in snooper. It will give you more information

I am guessing that the new SfB external web FQDN is listed as a SAN on your reverse proxy cert?

The audio will go via the Edge server and the error above will probably be http based so try and perform other tasks such as conference viewing of PPT etc.

thanks

Note: Please remember to `Mark as Answered` a post that answers your question and/or `Vote as Helpful` posts that have helped you. This will help others find answers to similar problems. For more Skype for Business help visit: http://www.skype4b.uk Please note that answers are based on my experience and opinion only and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer.

Monday, October 3, 2016 1:55 PM
  • I am guessing that the new SfB external web FQDN is listed as a SAN on your reverse proxy cert?

Yes , they use Wildcard certificate for mobile.

The audio will go via the Edge server and the error above will probably be http based so try and perform other tasks such as conference viewing of PPT etc.

OK, let me try share ppt.

Did you recommend we move to IIS Reserve proxy which sfb 2015 official support solution for HTTPs RP.

I don't know does it have compatibility issue on TMG 2010 or bug there... lync discover still point to Lync 2010 is suitable? They need make sure Lync 2010 all function is work at phrase one.

Thanks.

No error on snooper.

Monday, October 3, 2016 2:48 PM
  • Hi Mick,

Welcome to our forum.

For Lync server 2010 and SFB 2015, we suggest you configure lyncdiscover record to point to SFB 2015, then check if the issue persist.

Notice: Don’t forget to modify TMG setting.

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know and we will pleasure to help you. If the above suggestion are helpful to you, please make it as answer so that someone who has similar issue could find this thread as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:44 AM
  • And I have new issue , sfb mobile status available but no one can call him, it will go to miss message after re-login the sfb mobile. 

IOS do not need config push message ? but anyway I enable the push notification on control panel but since doesn't work. 

P2P IM have error we couldn't send this message, but both user is on sfb pool. 
    • Edited by JohnHK215 Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:55 PM IM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:40 PM
  • Hi Mick, 

I would suggest to try the Lync Connectivity Analyzer tool which can give detailed info about the configuration issues, Do you see any errors with IIS or the events there. You can click on the detailed view  in the Analyzer tool for detailed info 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=36535

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:44 AM
  • Hi Mick,

By this issue, we suggest you update Skype for business to latest or re-install Skype for business client on mobile to check if the issue persist.  

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know and we will pleasure to help you. If the above suggestion are helpful to you, please mark it as answer so that someone who has similar issue could find this thread as soon as possible. 

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu

• Marked as answer by jim-xu Monday, October 17, 2016 2:22 AM
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:44 AM