Folders not synced with Exchange RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

the folder structure I have in the Outlook app is not synced with the Exchange server. Any way to force the sync? Currently the one on the Exchange server is not updated at all, and for example on my phone I can't see the correct folder structure which make sense. I want to force the update on the Exchange server.

Outlook for Mac 16.25

Any help will be much appreciated.

Sergio

• Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, June 17, 2019 4:22 AM
    Saturday, June 15, 2019 12:50 PM

All replies

• Hi Sergio,

Do you mean Folder Pane is invisible or certain folders are missing?

Do all folders show correctly on the web mail?

If you mean the whole Folder structure, please make sure folder pane is turned on. Please click View > Sidebar to enable it and then check the result.

Normally, we can right click your mailbox and choose “Synchronize Now” to force the update.

If that doesn’t work, please remove and then re-add your Exchange account to see if all folders will be synced.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:23 AM
    Monday, June 17, 2019 4:22 AM
  • Hi Sergio,

Have you found a fix for this issue?

I'm writing to see if the information above is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, June 21, 2019 5:18 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, June 21, 2019 5:18 AM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:59 AM