Forefront Client Agient RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using forefront recently , and im make a policy for forefront client security , in the group policy management console in advanced tape i used the option " users can only view system try icon and status massage " only and i didn't check any other options in the same tape because i want to prevent all users to veiw the screen of forefront agient , but still some of the user can veiw forefront agint screen and those users who has administratvie privillage on the machine ,, so any one help me to prevent all user from veiw that screen ?

Thursday, February 4, 2010 5:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I just wanted to let you know that I have replied to your question in the Forefront Client Security Malware Technology and Responsequeue, and would like to suggest that we follow up this issue there. If anything is unclear, or you have additional concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Friday, February 5, 2010 9:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I just wanted to let you know that I have replied to your question in the Forefront Client Security Malware Technology and Responsequeue, and would like to suggest that we follow up this issue there. If anything is unclear, or you have additional concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Friday, February 5, 2010 9:41 AM
  • Hi ,,

I would to thank you for your reply ,, actually i have got the solution but this is not practical i change the registry value in the following path .

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ POLICIES \ MICROSOFT FOREFRONT \ CLIENT SECURITY \ 1.0 \ AM \ UX CONFIGURATION \ CONSOLE FUNCTIONALITY AVAILABILITY

and set the value to be ( 3 ) not (0) ....

but this need a GPO to deploy for all users and i have alot of script GPO's in my domain and this make a problem so i asked for a practical solution .

Sunday, February 7, 2010 4:55 AM