none
upgrade to window 10 if earlier it was upgrade to window 10 form window 8 in July 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed window 8 on my desktop. Before July 29, 2016, I have upgraded it to window 10. now I had some issue in my system. I have formatted the system but now I am fail to upgrade again for window 10. May I upgrade it again? If yes, what is the link and processor to upgrade the same?
    Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:54 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

If you activated a free upgrade to Windows 10 or bought and activated Windows 10 from the Windows Store, you have a digital license for your device. This means you can reinstall the same edition of Windows 10 that your device has a digital license for without entering a product key. 

Please download Windows 10 image file here and perform the upgrade by clicking the Setup.exe in the iso file: 

If you want to reinstall Windows 10 on your PC, you can use a tool to create installation media (DVD, USB flash drive, or ISO file) to reinstall Windows 10. For more info on how to create and use installation media, see the Microsoft software download website.
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=616447

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 10, 2017 6:46 AM
    Owner