wp8/w8 France app access RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In the past, here in France we had access to the app version (which can be en French, even) in Windows Phone and now after switching to wp8 and having to reinstall my apps I no longer have access to it, even though it's listed as a wp8 app. Also, the w8 app is also not available (though I never had access to that one in the first place).

So my question is, is access from France ever gonna be allowed again (other than the website) or am I to consider the service as being phased out for us?

Thanks for any help,

Philibert

Friday, May 31, 2013 10:28 AM

Answers

• You're right, Philibert, we no longer offer the HealthVault for Windows Phone app in France. However, existing customers in France who have data in HealthVault can continue to access it by signing in at HealthVault.com.

The French government has an unusual and very elaborate certification requirement that seems to apply to all hosting of health data for residents of France. If we find there is significant demand in France, we would look more closely at whether it is practical to offer HealthVault there.

Thanks for your interest,

Kathy

Monday, June 3, 2013 5:24 PM