Lan is slowe speed in transfer file RRS feed

• Question

• my lan is gigabyte but  when i try to transfer file maximum speed is 30mb per sec i try other pc  work fine 100mbs sec

i try to change setings speed duplex and staff but nothing works  so i you cane help me with this issue i will preaseate that  and plz if you know what it is...

Saturday, July 25, 2015 11:43 AM

Answers

• Please download this app (minitoolbox)
    Run it with "select all" checked
    Upload the output to one drive or any file sharing service
    Put a link to them in your next post

Please type each of these into an elevated command prompt after you have run the above and saved the file

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

NETSH winsock reset catalog

NETSH int ipv4 reset reset.log

NETSH int ipv6 reset reset.log

Exit

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Saturday, July 25, 2015 1:07 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to disable LSO to see if it can help to improve your transfer speed:

Large Send Offload is a technique of improving network performance while at the same time reducing CPU overhead. Apparently it does not work very well, so it was suggested to disable it. If you would like to know about LSO, check this MSDN article from 2001.

LSO is an option located in a Device Manager under your network adapter, so this solution requires Administrator Privileges.

Follow these steps:

1. Open Start Menu, right-click on Computer and select Properties
    2. Under Control Panel Home located on the left side of the window click on Device Manager
    3. You will get a list of all devices on your machine. Expand Network Adapters.
    4. Find your Network Card and double-click on it.
    5. Select Advanced tab. You will get a list filled with different options.
    6. Select Large Send Offload V2 (IPv4) and set the value to Disabled
    7. Do the same for Large Send Offload V2 (IPv6) if it is available
    8. Click OK

Then restart your computer to check the results.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:36 AM

All replies

• Please download this app (minitoolbox)
    Run it with "select all" checked
    Upload the output to one drive or any file sharing service
    Put a link to them in your next post

Please type each of these into an elevated command prompt after you have run the above and saved the file

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

NETSH winsock reset catalog

NETSH int ipv4 reset reset.log

NETSH int ipv6 reset reset.log

Exit

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Saturday, July 25, 2015 1:07 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to disable LSO to see if it can help to improve your transfer speed:

Large Send Offload is a technique of improving network performance while at the same time reducing CPU overhead. Apparently it does not work very well, so it was suggested to disable it. If you would like to know about LSO, check this MSDN article from 2001.

LSO is an option located in a Device Manager under your network adapter, so this solution requires Administrator Privileges.

Follow these steps:

1. Open Start Menu, right-click on Computer and select Properties
    2. Under Control Panel Home located on the left side of the window click on Device Manager
    3. You will get a list of all devices on your machine. Expand Network Adapters.
    4. Find your Network Card and double-click on it.
    5. Select Advanced tab. You will get a list filled with different options.
    6. Select Large Send Offload V2 (IPv4) and set the value to Disabled
    7. Do the same for Large Send Offload V2 (IPv6) if it is available
    8. Click OK

Then restart your computer to check the results.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:36 AM