none
How to sync Password & PIN on 3 laptops (Win 10 OS) RRS feed

• Question

• I have 3 laptops since the last Win 10 update.  My main machine got the update first and my credentials were wiped out!?  My password and Pin were no longer accepted???  I used a gmail.com account for years now I'm forced to use the Hotmail.com account, which I never use and I have no pin login at all, it wasn't offered.  I am still able to login with my pin on one laptop. 

I registered to try Office 365 on the downstairs laptop and was forced to use lady2k7@hotmail.com with yet another password.  I am disabled and have a laptop in 3 different locations in my home and they all run Windows 10.  So, i have 3 different logins.  Please help  

My email is lady2k7@gmail.com for replies

Sylvia Stevenson

Sunday, October 9, 2016 10:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Sylvia,

You could use a Microsoft account to login all of your Windows devices.

It’s convenient to make your Gmail account become a Microsoft account, then use this Microsoft account to replace current login account, because this MS account comes from your Gmail account, the login password is your Gmail’s password.

But one thing we need to know, PIN is aimed at machine, which can’t be sync.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:36 AM