none
MS Project Server 2010 My Task Dates change or zero when entering updates RRS feed

• Question

• When resources are entering task finish date the start and finish date change to someother date and the hours and % work all change to zero.  The user spends an enourmous amount of time trying to manipulate the dates to report the task complete.  Many times the user does not recall the task start date and ends up reporting with zero hours.  Is there a specific order user should follow when entering progress to resolve the dates changing and hours zeroing? 

Friday, May 3, 2013 5:34 PM

All replies

• As Per my understanding You have issue in MY Assignment View under My Page Correct me if i am wrong.

Actually Team member need not to change finish date or % work complete. Team members needs to fill Actual's against planned work.  

One they will will hours in the cells % work complete will increase and Remaining work will decrease automatically.

Then Team members needs to save the change and send status either for all the task or selected task.

As Finish Date, work, % work Complete and remaining work are all interrelated if you will chnage one other will change according to Tools internal calculation.

You may play with task If task mode will be Manual schedule in this case you try to change finish date and remaining work it may give you result. 

Hope this helps...

kirtesh

Sunday, May 5, 2013 8:23 AM