none
How can view all pending approvals in project server 2010? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I want to view all pending approvals for all users as Administrator. But, I did not found any page or solutions for that.

Can anybody help me?

Monday, June 11, 2012 7:24 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

I think Administrator can not view the approvals for all the project.

As Approvals are associated with the project plan. Once project plan is published by the project manager then only Project manager will be able to see the approval if any of the team member submit the Timesheet or Update the task.

kirtesh

Monday, June 11, 2012 11:08 AM
  • Thanks,

Do you know is there any way to track it using Reporting or Published databases?

Monday, June 11, 2012 11:33 AM
  • mhhe,

Are you using Single-Entry Mode? If so, the MSP_TimesheetLine_UserViewCF view in the Reporting database would help you with this.

Treb Gatte

Monday, June 11, 2012 6:50 PM
  • Hi,

Yes you can use reporting database to track it. you can find information under MSP_TimesheetLine_UserViewCF view but if you are using single-entry mode.

kirtesh

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:55 AM
  • Hi I also got the same issue I Think. I would like to see, as admin all the approvals in the system, that are pending in the queue to follow up on un approved stuff.

Or for instance when noone gets the approval, and users can't find out who it is that is supposed to approve the updates.

I am aware the status manager field, but we are also working with a TFS integration here.

Thanks for any reply

Friday, September 27, 2013 12:28 PM