none
no browsing history IE 11 RRS feed

• Question

• HAVE WIN 7 HOME

HAVE IE 11 (JUST INSTALED) HAD IE9&10 BEFORE.

HAD VIRUS AND NETGEAR CLEARED THE VIRUS AND THEN RAN REG CLEANER TOOL(S) OF SOME SORT.

I HAVE NO BROWING HISTORY.

I HAVE RAN A FULL MALWARE BITES SCAN NO PROBLEM FOUND.

APPARENTLY SOMETHING WAS WIPED OUT OF WIN 7 WHEN THE REG CLEANERS WERE USED.

I HAVE LOOKED THOURGH THE TECH NET MS SITE BUT CAN NOT FIND A GOOD ANSWER.

I CANNOT SEEM TO GET A SCHEEN SHOT TO INSERT.

• Edited by MR.KERN Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:01 AM
    Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:51 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

If you ran CCleaner it will remove the internet history from all browsers

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by Fahadking07 Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:36 PM
    Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:16 AM
  • Hello,

As Ed (DareDevil57) said, if you ran CCleaner then your history must get deleted. But if you mean like your history is not getting saved at all from when you ran virus scan, cleaner, etc; then check the link given below to solve your problem:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-iewindows8_1/ie11-no-history-displayed/5ae8ad00-1612-4fc8-9bcf-f2104cc1d9e1

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:41 PM