Update KB938371 error 80070490 Windows Vista Home Premium RRS feed

• Question

•  

I cant install the update KB938371 Vista Home Premium.

I have a Sony Vaio VGN FE31H.

I tried to install a stand alone KB938371 but didnt work...

Any help please?

Monday, April 14, 2008 10:05 AM

Answers

•  

Hi ApOgEu,

Thank you for sending me the files.

After reviewing your files, I can see that it is not written in English. Unfortunately, this TechNet forum is for English discussion only. Thus, we are not the best resource to troubleshoot the issue. I suggest having the discussion in the forum or newsgroup for your language. Thank you for your understanding.

I have included the following links, through which you can Find a Newsgroup for Your Language or Area for your reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx?ICP=MSCOM&sLCID=US&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.word.word97vba&iPageNumber=1

http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/

In addition, an effective way to resolve this issue is to perform an in-place upgrade installation of Windows Vista using a Windows Vista disk.

Steps to perform an In-place Upgrade of Vista

====================================

1. Boot into Windows Vista.

2. Insert the Windows Vista DVD in the computer's DVD drive.

3. Use one of the following procedures, as appropriate:

If Windows automatically detects the DVD, the Install now screen appears. Click Install now.

If Windows does not automatically detect the DVD, follow these steps:

a. Click Start, click Run, type Drive:\setup.exe, and then click OK.

Note: Drive is the drive letter of the computer's DVD drive.

b. Click Install now.

4. When you reach the Which type of installation to you want? screen, click Upgrade to upgrade the current operating system to Windows Vista.

Note: We may need to reactivate the system after the upgrade.

If you prefer to resolve the issue without performing an in-place upgrade installation, we need to check logs. Please discuss the issue in a Microsoft TechNet or Newsgroup supporting your language.

I hope your issue can be resolved soon.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

KB938371 is a Reliability Update. It is a prerequisite update for Windows Vista Service Pack 1.

I suggest trying the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

Step 1: Download KB938371 from the following site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?pocId=&freetext=KB938371%20&DisplayLang=en

Step 2: Clear up Windows Update temporary folder

================================

1. Close all the open windows.

2. Click the Start Button, click "All programs", and click "Accessories".

3. Right-click "Command Prompt", and click "Run as administrator".

4. In "Administrator: Command Prompt" window, type in "net stop WuAuServ" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

5. Click the Start Button, in the "Start Search" box, type in "%windir%" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

6. In the opened folder, look for the folder named "SoftwareDistribution".

7. Right-click on the folder, select Rename and type "SDold" (without the quotes) to rename this folder.

8. Still in "Administrator: Command Prompt" window, type the command "net start WuAuServ" (without the quotes) in the opened window to restart the Windows Updates service.

Step 3: Install Windows Vista SP1 in Clean Boot mode

========================================

Please disable all startup items and third party services when booting to avoid conflict when installing Vista SP1:

1. Click "Start", type: MSCONFIG in the search box and press Enter.

Note: Please click "Continue" if the "User Account Control" window pops up.

2. Click "Services", check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).

3. Click "Startup", click "Disable All" and click "OK".

Note: Temporarily disabling the Startup Group only prevents the startup programs from loading at startup. This shouldn't affect the system or other programs. We can manually run these programs later.

4. Please double click the downloaded KB938371 Standalone Installer and follow the instructions to install Windows Vista SP1.

To restore the computer to use a Normal Startup, repeat step 1 above. Then click "Normal Startup" on the General tab, click "OK", and then restart the computer.

If any error message is received when installing KB938371, please use the following steps to capture a screenshot:

1. When the error message appears, press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.
    2. Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.
    3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".
    4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".
    5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click “Desktop” on the left pane and then click "Save".

Please also send us the following files for research:

WindowsUpdate.log

---------------------

1. Press the Windows key and the R key at the same time, type: %windir% and press Enter.

2. Locate a file named "WindowsUpdate.log" and send it to us.

System Information

---------------------

1. Press Start, type in msinfo32 in the Start Search bar and then press Enter.

2. Choose Save from the File menu and save it as an NFO file.

3. Find the file, right-click on this file, click "Send To", and click "Compressed (zipped) Folder".

4. Send the compressed file to us.

Please upload the above files to us from the following FTP site:

https://sftus.one.microsoft.com/choosetransfer.aspx?key=bbb8cd93-93ac-45e8-8899-5dae67620197

Password: [#%La035aOm

Hope it helps.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:49 AM
  •  

Hi Tim Quan,

I just sended the files to ftp server.

"WindowsUpdateError_KB938371.zip"

Thanks.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:21 PM
  •  

I have exactly the same problem with me Acer 5680 laptop. I ran all the tests suggested by Tim Quan with no success.

If you succeed please let us know how you did it. I am sure there are a lot of us out here with the same problem.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:52 PM
  •  pandad wrote:

I have exactly the same problem with me Acer 5680 laptop. I ran all the tests suggested by Tim Quan with no success.

If you succeed please let us know how you did it. I am sure there are a lot of us out here with the same problem.

Ok, i will update this thread.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:15 AM
  •  

Hi ApOgEu,

Thank you for sending me the files.

After reviewing your files, I can see that it is not written in English. Unfortunately, this TechNet forum is for English discussion only. Thus, we are not the best resource to troubleshoot the issue. I suggest having the discussion in the forum or newsgroup for your language. Thank you for your understanding.

I have included the following links, through which you can Find a Newsgroup for Your Language or Area for your reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx?ICP=MSCOM&sLCID=US&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.word.word97vba&iPageNumber=1

http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/

In addition, an effective way to resolve this issue is to perform an in-place upgrade installation of Windows Vista using a Windows Vista disk.

Steps to perform an In-place Upgrade of Vista

====================================

1. Boot into Windows Vista.

2. Insert the Windows Vista DVD in the computer's DVD drive.

3. Use one of the following procedures, as appropriate:

If Windows automatically detects the DVD, the Install now screen appears. Click Install now.

If Windows does not automatically detect the DVD, follow these steps:

a. Click Start, click Run, type Drive:\setup.exe, and then click OK.

Note: Drive is the drive letter of the computer's DVD drive.

b. Click Install now.

4. When you reach the Which type of installation to you want? screen, click Upgrade to upgrade the current operating system to Windows Vista.

Note: We may need to reactivate the system after the upgrade.

If you prefer to resolve the issue without performing an in-place upgrade installation, we need to check logs. Please discuss the issue in a Microsoft TechNet or Newsgroup supporting your language.

I hope your issue can be resolved soon.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:28 AM
  • Hi Tim Quan,

Im Portuguese... yes my OS is in Portuguese language too.

I searched in the google "KB938371 failure" and many others have the same problem...

I cannot reinstall Vista cos i have many software installed... and no time to do that.

I will passe the SP1...

I think XP is more stable Sad

Thanks

Thursday, April 17, 2008 11:56 AM
  •  

Ok,

You can discuss the issue in the following site:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.pt.vista&cat=pt_PT_A6E56593-4B54-6FA8-D161-6831726C537C&lang=pt&cr=PT

In addition, I would like to explain that normally an In-place Upgrade of Windows Vista will only reinstall system files. It will not remove your programs and personal files. Therefore, you can feel free to perform an In-place Upgrade of Windows Vista. If you have important files, you can back up them first.

Hope it helps.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Friday, April 18, 2008 6:49 AM
  • I just uploaded a file called "KB938371 Installation Hang".  My problem is that the installation of KB938371 hangs about 2/3 of the way through.  I tried the procedure recommended in your message, but it didn't help.

Saturday, May 3, 2008 8:11 PM
  • Tim,

I have been having this issue for over 6 months now. None of the suggestions i have found have worked.

When following your response above I get an error while installing KB938371 saying it is not for this system..

I have the files you requested in that same msg but when I click on the link it says the password does not work or there is no webspace that corresponds with that password.

The ony differnece for me is I am running Ultimate.

Please provide an updated location to send you the files requested.

I REALLY need to find a workable solution to this, other than formatting my hard drive

You should also know that the upgrade option from the Vista disc also fails.. It sits at like 13% of installation for ever. I have let it run for 4 days with no success..

In need..

John

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 2:37 AM
  • Hello,

I’m looking into error code 0x80070490 (ERROR_NOT_FOUND) when it occurs while installing Vista Updates or SP1 Update or when it pertains to Windows Update.

Is anyone still seeing this problem? If this is still reproducing for you, would you zip all files found in the following directories

%windir%\logs\cbs\*.*

%windir%\WindowsUpdate*.log

%windir%\inf\setupapi.dev.log

%windir%\winsxs\poqexec.log (if exists)

%windir%\winsxs\pending.* (if exists)

%windir%\Performance\WinSAT\Datastore\*.*

%windir%\System32\winevt\Logs\application.evtx

And upload them to https://sftus.one.microsoft.com/ChooseTransfer.aspx?key=7b72f907-a527-4ad4-9d60-8c563e973475 using the password “Oc-wAq-2wqY)bS”? Please include your forum alias in the zip files so I know who it belongs to. This will help us greatly in finding the root cause of the problem and in looking for a solution.

Thank you,

Michael Giusty

Friday, July 18, 2008 12:46 AM
  • Michael,
    I have uploaded these files to the share as you requested. I have the same issue as everyone else where Windows Update just stopped working couple of months ago. I can use the windows update site no can I use the applet in the CPL. I am running Vista SP1.
    Let us know if you find a solution.
    thanks
    The file name is error 80070490 and my email address is hbaluch@hotmail.com
    Friday, July 25, 2008 3:48 PM
  • Hi Baluch99,

I don't see your file. The directory it is uploaded to get automatically purged on occasion and you file may have deleted. Would you mind uploading it again? I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Michael Giusty

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:22 PM
  • Hi Michael,I will try and upload the files again tonight. In the mean time here is the SRX number which I opened with Microsoft. Unfortunatly it was closed without a resolution. There seems to be no answer to this issue. Here are the options for me.

1. Unistall SP1 - Couldn't do it because SP1 does not show up in the installed updates nor can be selected from Installer cleanup utility.

2. Upgrade - Can't do it since I am already at SP1. I have a Vista DVD that is SP0. Can't upgrade with SP0 a machine with SP1.

3. Reinstall - Will lose all my application. Not a good option.

Do you know any other way to uninstall SP1 besides what this article recommends?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948537

My case number is SRX1074072215.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I can't believe this error has no solution besides mentioed above.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:58 PM
  • Hi baluch99,

Unfortunately, I can't say for sure until I get a look at the logs. I'll give you an update after I take a look at them.

Thanks,

Michael Giusty

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:46 PM
  • Michael,
    files have been uploaded. the zip file is called baluch99.zip. Please look for it and let me know if you are able to figure this out. Once again, I thank you for your help. Please note my previous email regarding the workarounds.
    Best regards,
    Hamid
    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:20 PM
  • Hi Hamid,

I wanted to let you know we have received you logs and are looking into you issue. I'll will update you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks,

Michael Giusty

Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:32 PM
  • Thanks Michael! I will look forward to your investigation. I hope we can have a solution that does not require rebuild of the machine.
    Best regards,
    Friday, August 1, 2008 12:06 AM
  • Hello Hamid,

Can you upload your system event log? It’s at %windir%\system32\winevt\logs\system.evtx. I looks like something bad happened to your machine a while ago and this will help us determine what. Can you zip up and upload the file to the same location as the others?

Thanks,
    Michael Giusty

Monday, August 4, 2008 6:01 PM
  • Hi Michael,
    I have uploaded the system event log file (system.zip) as you requested. Let me know if you need anything else. Again, I really appreciate you looking into this issue. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
    Best regards,
    Monday, August 4, 2008 6:32 PM
  • Hello again,

Have you tried to run chkdsk since you’ve had this problem? If not, could you run it? It looks like you got some corruption at some point and this may correct it. Open "%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe" as an administrator and type chkdsk in the window and hit enter. After it runs, can you check to see if it solves your problem? Please let me know whether or not this helps.

Thanks,
    Michael Giusty

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 12:27 AM
  • I did run it but decided to run it again. I ran the chkdsk with /F /R /B and rebooted the machine. Chkdsk ran but did not find any lost files or bad sectors. Machine came back and I tried the Windows update. I got the same error. No dice!
    Is there anyway to deinstall SP1? Is there any way to reinstall Windows update? how come my Installed Windows updates is empty?
    We are still at point zero. Sad
    Any more ideas?
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 2:10 AM
  • You can try to uninstall it by using pkgmgr. Try to run this command “start /w pkgmgr /up: VistaSP1-KB936330~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.0.0.18000” from the command prompt. Can you give that a try and let me know if it works or if you’ve tried that before?

Thanks,

Michael Giusty

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 10:19 PM
  • Yes, I have run this command before. I type the command and hit enter and nothing happens. No error, no message nothing at all. I got this command from the MS kb article.

Thursday, August 7, 2008 11:20 PM
  • Alright, if you run the command “echo %errorlevel%” immediately after you the pkgmgr command completes it should give you an error code. Can you run the previous command "start /w pkgmgr /up: VistaSP1-KB936330~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.0.0.18000" then the "echo %error level%" command and tell me what the error code is? Sorry, I should have told you do to that before.

Thanks,
    Michael Giusty

Thursday, August 7, 2008 11:55 PM
  • Okay Michael, I ran the command with the echo %error level" switch and got the following Windows Package error.
    Operation Failed with 0x80070057. the parameter is incorrect.
    Please let me your thoughts....
    Thanks
    Friday, August 8, 2008 3:25 AM
  • Oh, it should be “echo %errorlevel%” with errorlevel being one word. Sorry for the typo. Also, make sure you run the package manager command first, then when it has completed run “echo %errorlevel%” as a second command, not as a switch for the pkgmgr command. It will give you the return code of the last command you ran. Running it after the package manager command will give you the return code we want. Let me know if anything is unclear.

Thanks,

Michael Giusty

Friday, August 8, 2008 10:20 PM
  • Thanks Michael for clarification. I ran the command and got the error code 1168.
    Regards,
    Saturday, August 9, 2008 3:09 PM
  • Hi Michael,

I finally broke down and got the Vista SP1 cd and did the "upgrade" option. I took about 2 hours but it fixed the issue. This seems to be the only way to fix this problem. I wish there was a better solution. I thank you for all of your help and attention in this matter. You tried more things to fix it than anyone else at MS which I greatly appreciate.

Best regards,

Monday, August 11, 2008 2:14 PM
  • I’m sorry I couldn’t have been more helpful, but I’m glad you have solved your issue. Hopefully your information will be able to help us prevent this issue if the future.

Thanks,
    Michael Giusty

Monday, August 11, 2008 6:17 PM
  • Hi Micheal

My name i Jay and i have a question for you, have you been able to find a more reasonable solution to this problem without having to do an in place upgrade in Vista as I'm having the same issue with my dell laptop but in this case i'm trying to get windows updates but met with error message 80070490. I am using Vista Ultimate.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 10:10 PM
  • running the same test as baluch i got error code 87

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 10:16 PM
  • Hi,

I'm planning on running an upgrade to solve this problem on my laptop. I was wondering if you need to enter a new vista license key upon upgrade. I started the upgrade today, but it asked me for a license key, so I then stopped the upgrade because I was unsure if I needed to input a new license key or if I could just input the same license key as the current installation. 

Thanks for your time.
    Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:55 PM
  • I'm disappointed to say for just over a month now, I have not been able to update windows Vista, due to the error code 80070490.  I am keen to clear up this issue, but have not yet had any joy.  If anyone can help, please feel free to advise.  I'm not really sure as yet, how to do a Vista upgrade as I don't have the disc, it is just on my laptop.  I have a VAIO VGN-BX51VN, running Vista Business.  Please help!
    Thursday, January 8, 2009 3:42 PM
  • I just thought I'd add a little detail.  My problems started with Windows Defender.  While trying to update, it said that the update could not be downloaded.  So I downloaded the update manually.  I did this twice, and since then I've not been able to use update at all.  The last 2 updates were:  Windows Defender KB915597 (definition 1.47.966.0), Windows Defender KB915597 (definition 1.47.864.0).  I don't know if this is relevant, but right now, anything may be of help, I hope!!!
    Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:16 PM
  • Hi Michael

Are you still looking into error code 0x80070490 for Vista updates?

If so, can you provide a new password so we can upload the files you requested.

If not, can you please advise the likely root cause/s and suggested solution/s.

Nothing I've tried so far has worked for me.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

k.sanders

Friday, April 24, 2009 1:44 AM
  • Try installing and running the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista

Then try running Windows Update. It has been reported to help sort out some problems related to the 80070490 error.
    Sunday, June 28, 2009 8:25 AM
  • I had already tried that, but it didn't work in my case...
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 1:19 AM
  • I've been experiencing the dreaded 80070490 error code with Windows update for a while now. What I've noticed is that updates that are installed through the Windows Update client failed, but updates that were just downloaded by the Windows Update client and executed as a separate process, such as Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or Windows Live Essentials, installed just fine.

I've tried just about everything I found on Google. I've tried most of the suggestions here as well. The one thing I did that finally worked was probably what I should have done to begin with.

I had Norton Internet Security 2010 installed. I noticed that when I disabled it, the Windows Update client installed the updates without any issue. This surprised me! I rebooted and re-enabled Norton Internet Security 2010 - again attempts at updating Windows failed with error 80070490. I went into the Norton Internet Security 2010 settings, under the application rules, and I was unable to find any evidence that the Windows Update services were blocked. After creating a new application rule to allow C:\Windows\System32\wuapp.exe and C:\Windows\System32\wuauclt.exe full access to the internet, I tried Windows Update again. This was a success! The updates installed without issue! I rebooted and tried again - updates installed without issue!

This solved my problems. I hope this information proves helpful to others who find themselves in the unfortunate 80070490 predicament.

• Proposed as answer by JamesTheGiant Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:14 AM
    Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:14 AM
  • I am getting the error but seems that the file doesnt work on SP2.
    Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:47 AM
  • I think I have the 80070490 ERROR FIGURED OUT...OR AT LEAST ON MY MACHINE. All the updates you get the 80070490 error, have at some point in time, already been installed successfully, that's why the error b/c they have already been installed.
    • Proposed as answer by bez58 Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:57 PM
    Tuesday, June 1, 2010 2:10 AM
  • I found that on my computer, the same applies as on LA1's computer.  (I have Windows Vista Ultimate with whatever the latest service pack is.)  I clicked on review important updates from the screen that showed the error code.  On the screen that comes up then, I clicked  on specific updates to get the details about the update, including the DATE WHEN THE UPDATE WAS PUBLISHED.  Since the date published was way past the current date, I went to update history and checked updates that were installed on or after the update publication date.  Based on update name and number of KB's in update, I determined that the failed updates had already been installed.  IT WOULD BE NICE IF WINDOWS UPDATE DID NOT TRY TO INSTALL UPDATES THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN INSTALLED!
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:08 PM
  • I went into add & remove programs clicked on view installed updates and compared the numbers to the ones Windows Updates was trying to install. LA1 is right ,the updates are already installed. I went back into windows updates then review important updates  and Hid all of the installed programs. OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND!

Saturday, July 10, 2010 2:59 AM
  • I think I have the 80070490 ERROR FIGURED OUT...OR AT LEAST ON MY MACHINE. All the updates you get the 80070490 error, have at some point in time, already been installed successfully, that's why the error b/c they have already been installed.

AWESOME! Thanks for this insightful answer, you made my day!

On to bigger and better things now......

Monday, July 12, 2010 1:57 PM
  • I spent a lot of time researching various methods to resolve my specific situation that was causing Windows Update to fail. Lots of people kept suggesting to others to run the System Update Readiness Tool that you download from Microsoft (K947821). A lot of people reported that this cleared up their issue. Lots of others, including me, were not so fortunate. I came across a thread or post somewhere where somebody recommended opening up the CBS Check Sur log in this location: C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\Check SUR. Only do this after running the System Update Readiness Tool. Then scroll down to the most recent entry and it will give you details about why Windows Update failed. Something had apparently happened with a few of my registry keys. It stated in the Log "Can't find visibilty" and "Can't find Current State" for 2 specific previous updates. It was an obvious strange registry error. I created new Visibilty and Current State keys for the ones that were missing. I tried for the thousandth time to run Windows Update and sure enough the bar kept cycling and it took like ten minutes to tell me it had found 44 updates. It's been about a year and a half since it worked last. I've been manually updating the vital stuff so it wasn't such a big deal but I became very determined to make mine work and sure enough I got it to finally update.

-Y-

Saturday, August 28, 2010 5:02 PM
  • I spent a lot of time researching various methods to resolve my specific situation that was causing Windows Update to fail. Lots of people kept suggesting to others to run the System Update Readiness Tool that you download from Microsoft (K947821). A lot of people reported that this cleared up their issue. Lots of others, including me, were not so fortunate. I came across a thread or post somewhere where somebody recommended opening up the CBS Check Sur log in this location: C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\Check SUR. Only do this after running the System Update Readiness Tool. Then scroll down to the most recent entry and it will give you details about why Windows Update failed. Something had apparently happened with a few of my registry keys. It stated in the Log "Can't find visibilty" and "Can't find Current State" for 2 specific previous updates. It was an obvious strange registry error. I created new Visibilty and Current State keys for the ones that were missing. I tried for the thousandth time to run Windows Update and sure enough the bar kept cycling and it took like ten minutes to tell me it had found 44 updates. It's been about a year and a half since it worked last. I've been manually updating the vital stuff so it wasn't such a big deal but I became very determined to make mine work and sure enough I got it to finally update.

-Y-
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 5:05 PM
  • No, that's not true. I was getting that error code time and time again and when I finally got mine to work after a year and a half it found 4+44 updates.

-Y-

Saturday, August 28, 2010 5:07 PM

-Y-
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 5:08 PM
  • Tim,

I have been getting the Code 80070490 when I try to search for Windows updates on my VistaHome Premium  os for a very long time and basically kept putting off taking the step above and reinstalling using my DVD.  Now that I finally decided to give it a go when the install gets to the step to choose Upgrade it is no longer available.  The only option is to do a clean install which states my files and programs will be lost.  I think the only other option is to replace with Windows 7 but I am not planning to keep this Dell Insprion 1525 long enough to warrant spending that much on it.  So... if I were to go ahead and do the clean install what would I lose?  Settings no problem...but what files and programs does it mean I will lose? Will I have to reinstall some of the other CD's that came with the computer or does it mean new things I have down loaded like Itunes etc?  Thank you for any help you may give. 

sandy

Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:50 AM