none
Active Directory Resource Pool Synchronization inactive user - who is active RRS feed

• Question

• Project Server 2013 Enterprise Edition April 2016 CU SP1 on-premises, SharePoint Server 2013 SP1 Ent. Ed. April 2016 CU on-premises.

I went to PWA settings - Active Directory Resource Pool Synchronization and it should be synchronizing nightly, however it is NOT.

The Enterprise Resource Pool was successfully synchronized on 5/11/2017 at 11:51 AM.

Automatically reactivate currently inactive users if found in Active Directory during sync.

I click on Save and Synchronize Now and then it synchronizes with the Active Directory Group I have setup ( a security group ) and it is successful.

I have one user who is ACTIVE and is a current PWA administrator user and when I synchronize, his account goes from active to inactive and I have to constantly change his account status.

How do I prevent him from being inactive?

Other users are inactive, however they are users who are no longer with the company or disabled in AD, etc.

I go the Resource Center and click on the user and edit it and select Active from Inactive and the user "works."

Thank you!

Matt

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 2:22 PM

All replies

• Hi Matthew,

please check if this administrator user is member of the AD group you are using to sync resources. If he is not memebr of that group, he will be deactivated by sync.

Regards
    Barbara

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 2:43 PM