Error Ox2AFE RRS feed

• Question

• Could someone please help with this? I am trying to update Win XP with service pack 4, but it gives me error Ox2AFE. Anyone knows what this is?
    • Moved by Santosh Bhandarkar Thursday, May 2, 2013 11:51 AM Moved from Server General forum
    Thursday, May 2, 2013 11:44 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Support for Windows XP is ending on April 8, 2014. If you're running this version after support ends, you won't get security updates for Windows.

Upgrade to Windows 8

Windows has been reimagined to be all about you.

Best Regards,

Mustafa Akcanca

Thursday, May 2, 2013 2:34 PM
  • SP4 does not exists.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, May 3, 2013 11:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Support for Windows XP is ending on April 8, 2014. If you're running this version after support ends, you won't get security updates for Windows.

Upgrade to Windows 8

Windows has been reimagined to be all about you.

Best Regards,

Mustafa Akcanca

Thursday, May 2, 2013 2:34 PM
  • Could someone please help with this? I am trying to update Win XP with service pack 4, but it gives me error Ox2AFE. Anyone knows what this is?

There is no SP 4 for Windows XP.  Do you mean SP 3?
    Thursday, May 2, 2013 2:40 PM
  • SP4 does not exists.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, May 3, 2013 11:55 AM